Research shows that Organizational Agility Training matters. Consider:
- 90% of Executives say that Agility is essential to business success
- Employees who create change are 43% more effective than employees who respond to change
- Agile Companies grow 37% faster and generate 30% more profits
So what is Agility?
We define personal and organizational agility as the capacity to recognize, create and exploit opportunities in a changing environment. Agile companies foster innovation and evolve more successfully than their competitors by capitalizing on opportunities emerging around them.
- Check out the Unlocking Personal Agility® Information Sheet.
- Read the Organizational Agility Whitepaper here.
Agility Comes from People
Agile and innovative organizations start with the individuals who make up your workforce. Agile individuals capitalize on changes in the environment, they challenge the status quo and they are constantly looking for ways to improve. They don’t settle or become complacent with a process, product or service, they challenge themselves and those around them to be better and do better.
Developing and enhancing personal agility among your staff bubbles up to create organizational agility. Research indicates that agility is close to 80% learned and acquired. This is because we are all born with the gift of creativity, but throughout our lives we are conditioned to eliminate agile thinking. One longitudinal study conducted on kindergarteners showed that 98% of them score at genius level in their ability to generate many solutions to problems. But, over the course of time, this capacity dwindled such that, by age 10, only 30% scored at genius level and by adulthood, only 2% score at genius level. We are taught to obey, to not challenge our parents, our teachers and our superiors.
But a small amount of people never conform. These people are initially viewed as the trouble makers or the know-it-alls, but later become visionaries.
Although the majority of us do conform and allow our minds to become submissive to biases we are not even aware that we have, we all have the capacity to unlock our personal agility.
Research shows that Organizational Agility Training:
- Inspires out-of-the-box thinking by providing methods to diminish the status-quo bias
- Encourages innovation and collaboration
- Teaches learners to stategize and increase the probability of success when implementing new ideas
- Cultivates support and energizes a following
NOW AVAILABLE: TRACOM’s Unlocking Personal Agility is a unique course designed to develop both individual and organizational agility.